School Rules and Regulations
The following school rules apply to all students at all times, whether they are in class, in the schoolyard, in the lunch program, part of the daycare, or in the school community.
Say yes to:
- smiles, hats off
- school uniform
- At the sound of the bell, students are to line up and enter the building calmly and quietly.
- Students should move from class to class quietly and in an orderly manner.
- Injuries are to be reported immediately to a teacher or supervisor
Say no to:
- leaving school grounds during school hours
- playing rough games or behaving in a way that is likely to cause accidents
- snowball throwing, British bulldog, roughhousing, or play-fighting
- gum chewing in the school building or in the schoolyard
- running, except during gym period, or shouting in the school building
- selling items at school (chocolates, school materials, etc.)
Aggressive behaviour, such as bullying, fighting, rudeness and foul or disrespectful language will not be tolerated. All students are responsible for their own well-being and the well-being of others at all times.